Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CRG's second fight

It didn't take long for CRG to look for another fight. Monday afternoon, he and I were outside fixing our water hose when he took a spill. He cried a little bit, but nothing major. If you think he looks bad, you should see the other guy! His name is The Driveway.










Remember what fun high school was? How about Sadie Hawkins. The girl pays for a shirt, dinner, tickets....man, what a good time. I think we should have our own "Sadie" about once a month! I was able to relive some of that this past weekend as I took pictures for my sister. One thing I don't remember is having a group of 22 for Sadie!!! Holy cow! Luckily, a few of the couples migrated to their own groups so they were left with only 16. Here are a few pics from KHS Sadie, 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go dad! Let him out of your sight for a second and look what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie was one of my favorite dances. It was way more laid back and fun.

    Christopher is one tough guy.

    ReplyDelete