Wednesday, August 26, 2009
We had a monumental moment today as CRG made his first deposit in his potty today. A few weeks ago we thought he was ready to start trying to potty train. He kept grabbing himself so we decided to put him on the toilet. The only thing that came out of that was a large smile. CRG thought it was fun to sit on the toilet, especially when we would give him something to read! =) Fast forward to today....he decided to sit on his toilet. Apparently it took a little coaxing, but he made his liquid deposit right before lunch. What a big boy!!!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I've been hammered for not posting anything in the last two weeks so here's a little something to get by.
1. I can't believe in less than 2 months we'll have a 2 year old and a 3 month old. I love my boys.
2. What a wonderful wife I have. Thank you for taking such great care of all of us.
3. Thank goodness for football season. My apologies to all the football widows out there. Get ready for football, Thursday - Monday, until January.
4. Fall temperatures, please come soon.
5. I really hope that we're able to go to MT this fall.
6. I can't believe that school started already. My youngest sister is in 7th grade and a cheerleader this year. The middle sister is a junior in high school and the oldest sister starts her sophomore year of college next week. I hope that all of y'all have a great year. We love you guys!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
We are very fortunate to have a friend that is pretty good with a picture machine. Thank you so much SG for taking time out of your busy day to come over and capture some precious moments of our boys! BJG was 8 days old when these were captured.
In Daddy's arms.