Friday, February 20, 2009

CRG vs Elmo

I'm sad to say that CRG was in a big fight today. He took on the defenseless Elmo. Now, before anyone gets upset that he attacked Elmo, I want you to know they are about the same size. And I'm sure he was provoked.










Christopher also went to his first futbol match today. We went to the KHS vs CR boys game at Rhodes Stadium. My intentions were to practice with my new camera catching some good action shots. It turned out to be a little colder than I expected so the only action I caught on film was Katy and CRG snuggling.
We left at halftime with CR leading Katy 1-0.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys finally started a blog. Christopher is getting so big. I love reading your stories about your families adventures. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am glad you have a blog! It is great seeing updated pictures of Christopher.

    ReplyDelete