Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Sunday evening

And there's no baby yet.

I have been blessed with a wonderful wife who in 1.9 pregnancies hasn't complained once! Sure, there are occasional aches and pains, but she has never actually complained about them, or been to the point where she wishes the baby would come out.

I know that sometimes I'm a little anxious for the baby to be here and I apologize for getting on Katy's nerves...but I can't help it. For the most part, I'll always be an excitable little boy stuck in a grown man's body. I promise to try and be more patient.

Anyways, I consider myself lucky to have Katy...and of course CRG. We look forward to meeting you Garcia Baby #2....as I patiently wait.

Love,

Dad

2 comments:

  1. That is too sweet, Chris! I hope things start moving along VERY soon ... this has been a very tough summer to be pregnant! Kudos to Katy for bearing it like a champ!! :)
    Maybe y'all should go bowling... haha!
    I'm looking forward to hearing of #2's arrival --SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good thing Katy is the one carry the baby. I can't imagine the bickering and moaning if you had to endure a pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete