Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome Back...

Miss us? Come on, you know you did!

So what's been going on with us you ask? Well, where do we start?

Katy and BJG spent 4 days in Ojai, CA this past weekend. Unfortunately, it was for her Great Uncle Bill's funeral. Fortunately, she was able to visit with family she hasn't seen in a VERY long time...some she had never met. I love the fact that she was able to see and go inside her Great-Grandma Consuelo's house. How cool is that!

Katy and BJG in the house.
BJG not only took his first plane trip, but also made his first trip to the beach.

The Pacific Ocean
Katy, Kim and Michelle representing Texas!
Katy and BJG at her cousin's beach house
BJG waiting for the funeral service

While Katy and BJG were gone, CRG and I tried to stay busy. CRG got to spend Thursday evening playing with his cousin Avery while I had a work function. He came home with pink eye. =/ At least he had a great time! Friday (before we knew about the eye) CRG and I went to the Houston Zoo and the Children's Museum. I took my camera, but forgot my battery. Go ahead...tell me how awesome I am. CRG loved riding the train. The train is so much longer than I remember. As a kid, I remember riding around the lake and that's it. Now, it actually goes all the way around Hermann Park. I like how after exiting the train, you HAVE to walk through the gift shop to leave. How convenient. We sped out of there, but many other parents were suckered into their trap. Over the next few days, CRG and I did a lot of hanging out. I think that may have been more fun then our Zoo/Museum trip. Just my buddy and me.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun guys. Chris, I am a little disappointed about the camera battery. Those would have been great pictures, but a totally understandable mistake! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting again. That is great doing your part to spread communicable diseases through the community as quickly as possible. Also, it looks like Benjamin was having way too good of a time at the funeral.

    ReplyDelete