Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beds and Birthdays

So it finally happened....twice. First, CRG climbed out of his pack-n-play yesterday afternoon at my mom's house. She thought he was sleeping while she was cooking in the kitchen....until she felt someone behind her. There was CRG, all smiles of course.

Then this morning. BJG decided to wake up pretty early. After Katy fed and stayed up with him for a while, I took him into the living room so Katy could get a little more shut eye. BJG ended up falling asleep, so I did too. I woke up to my favorite voice saying "Mommy!", "Daddy!". I thought Katy woke up and got CRG out of bed, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I heard it and realized where it was coming from....as I looked up all I see was CRG looking down at me with a big smile.

Daddy: "What happened CRG?"
CRG: "I fall."
Daddy: "From your bed?"
CRG: "Yeah..."

Today is November 3. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! goes out to our niece Avery and our good friend Brad. See you in a few weeks, buddy!

Avery just hangin' around.
Bubbles!
Al, Brad, Me, Don. Reunion Tour: Nov '09 - OKC

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Looks like it might be time for a big-boy bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man, that's gonna be an awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete