Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Practice and the Real Thing

Saturday, Katy's lovely sister Beth received 4 tickets to the last exhibition game for our beloved 'Stros at Minute Maid Park.....ahhh, Minute Maid Park. It's definitely my favorite park. I hope it quickly becomes CRG's favorite as well. Thanks Beth for the tickets!

Just enjoying the game.

An ode to the Dome Dog!


Katy's Icee that she really wanted, but never had. Thanks, Son.

Check out The Little Puma's!

The new restaurant dedicated to the original Killer B's, Big and Baggy!
Supposedly, this is what happens when Lance Berkman kisses you, according to Beth.




Monday night was Opening Day. I think it's probably one of the greatest days of the year. Seriously. Once again, I hope CRG thinks the same very soon. Katy may try and flush those ideas down the drain though. Well, maybe? Anyways, Opening Day was filled with a flyover by 4 Apaches that just returned from Iraq. Can you say Saa-weet! I'm a fan of flyovers....especially done by F-16's. Apaches are pretty dang cool too. Lyle Lovett sang the National Anthem and Katy spotted one of her favorite singers walking around the concourse, Paul Wall. Even though the 'Stros lost the game, we had a great time. Oh, and CRG is an official Astros Buddies Club member for the 2nd straight year.


Old friends.


Katy's favorite musical artist, Paul Wall. She was embarrased to take a picture with him.


Katy's favorite boot!

3 comments:

  1. I went to the Astros game Tuesday night and got to see the big win! Had awesome seats too - directly behind home plate! I could almost touch George and Barbara Bush! My first time in those good seats - usually up at the top. The whole experience was awesome - I love my Astros, just like you Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun, but sad we couldn't be there this year! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a fun time! We went to the game Wednesday night and boy was it a crappy game! My hub is a huge Astros' fan and even he wanted to leave at 9:30 because he'd had enough! I can't wait till Sophia is old enough to take her to a game.

    ReplyDelete