Thursday, March 5, 2009

Attacked!

Last night CRG was supposed to be winding down after dinner and a bath. I figure, what a great time to try and get some good shots of our sleepy boy. Now that he's a little older, it's not everyday that he likes to snuggle up with you. However, get him tired and relaxed and he'll snuggle all night if you let him.

Instead, I got attacked. He thought that it was funny that I was on the floor, you know his level. He first ran into the camera lens with his green ball.


The following pictures are my account of the vicious attack that took place last night.

After CRG pinned me to the floor, Charlie (our choc. lab) decided to sit on me as well. It was an attack that I did not see coming. Looking back at the pictures I was able to capture I think that it was in fact a planned attack from a cowboy and his revengeful horse. I'll let you form your own opinion after seeing the following picture.

2 comments: